Autumn Internationals 2013
The 2013 Autumn International series was played across four consecutive weekends in November. The visiting teams were as follows: New Zealand, South Africa, Australia, Argentina, Samoa, Tonga and Japan.
The highlight of the 2013 Autumn International series was New Zealand's amazing fight-back against Ireland in Dublin. The All Blacks came back from 19-0 down to beat the Irish 24-22 with a last gasp try. The victory meant that the All Blacks became the first team in the professional era to complete an entire season with a 100% win rate.
Autumn Internationals 2013 Fixtures & Results
Click on the links below to view further details about each match. *All kick-off times in GMT.
Saturday 2nd November 2013
- England 20-13 Australia at Twickenham, London 2:30pm
Saturday 9th November 2013
Saturday 16th November 2013
- England 22-30 New Zealand at Twickenham, London 2:30pm
- Wales 40-6 Argentina at Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 2:30pm
- Ireland 15-32 Australia at Aviva Stadium, Dublin 5:45pm
Sunday 17th November 2013
- Scotland 0-28 South Africa at Murrayfield, Edinburgh 3:00pm
Friday 22nd November 2013
- Wales 17-7 Tonga at Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 7:30pm
Saturday 23rd November 2013
- Scotland 15-21 Australia at Murrayfield, Edinburgh 6:00pm
Sunday 24th November 2013
- Ireland 22-24 New Zealand at Aviva Stadium, Dublin 2:00pm
Saturday 30th November 2013
- Wales 26-30 Australia at Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 5:00pm