How to Buy Autumn International Rugby Tickets
Tickets for the Autumn International rugby matches are, generally speaking, easier to obtain than tickets to Six Nations rugby matches. Most rugby unions will allocate a large number of seats for sale to the general public, so it is usually possible to purchase tickets without having to be a member of a rugby club or an affiliated organisation.
The only exception to this general rule of thumb is any rugby match involving New Zealand. Tickets for Autumn International rugby matches that involve New Zealand will, almost always, sell out because everyone wants to see their team take on the mighty All Blacks. Northern hemisphere teams rarely beat the All Blacks, which makes it all the more exciting to see your national team play them. Irish rugby fans were lucky enough to see their team to beat New Zealand in 2016, but it doesn't happen very often!
Where can I purchase Autumn International tickets?
A variety of sales channels is employed by the four home unions to sell Autumn International rugby tickets, as explained in the guide below:
Rugby Football Union (RFU): England will play three Autumn International matches at Twickenham during the Old Mutual Wealth Series in November 2017. Tickets for the matches (vs Argentina, Australia and Samoa) are not currently on general sale.
Tickets became available to Debenture Holders on Wednesday 24th May and to RFU Affiliated Clubs on Wednesday 31st May. See the following pages for further details:
- England v Argentina - Check availability of tickets >>
- England v Australia - Check availability of tickets >>
- England v Samoa - Check availability of tickets >>
Priority is usually given to English rugby clubs and schools affiliated to the RFU for ticket applications. If any tickets then remain, the RFU has previously indicated that tickets will be offered to members of the England Rugby Club before any remaining are sold via the RFU's official eTicketing website and sometimes Ticketmaster.co.uk.
The official England Rugby Travel website offers ticket inclusive travel and accommodation packages.
Tickets for the Barbarians v New Zealand match went on general sale on Wednesday 10th May via the Ticketmaster.co.uk website. See the following page for further details:
Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU): Ireland will play three Autumn International matches at the Aviva Stadium during the Guinness Series in November 2017. Tickets for the matches (vs South Africa, Fiji and Argentina) went on general sale on Friday 26th May via the Ticketmaster.ie website. See the following pages for further details:
- Ireland v South Africa - Tickets from €17.50 (Restricted Cat 4) to €100.00 (Premium) >>
- Ireland v Fiji - Tickets from €7.50 (Restricted Cat 4) to €50.00 (Premium) >>
- Ireland v Argentina - Tickets from €12.50 (Restricted Cat 4) to €90.00 (Premium) >>
A number of multi-game packages are also available:
- 2-games (vs South Africa & Argentina) - Tickets from €135.00 to €171.00 >>
- 2-games (vs South Africa & Fiji) - Tickets from €103.50 to €135.00 >>
- 3-games (vs South Africa, Fiji & Argentina) - Tickets from €148.00 to €192.00 >>
Scottish Rugby Union (SRU): Scotland will play three Autumn International matches at the BT Murrayfield Stadium in November 2017. Tickets for the matches (vs Samoa, New Zealand and Australia) went on sale on Monday 19th June in the form of multi-game packages. See the following pages for further details:
- 2-games (New Zealand & Australia) - Tickets from £40 (Bronze) to £125 (Platinum) >>
- 3-games (Samoa, New Zealand & Australia) Tickets from £55 (Bronze) to £145 (Platinum) >>
Individual match tickets are expected to go on sale at 10am on Monday 3rd July. See the following pages for further details:
- Scotland v Samoa - Tickets from £15 (Bronze) to £25 (Platinum) >>
- Scotland v New Zealand - Ticket prices to be confirmed >>
- Scotland v Australia - Tickets prices to be confirmed >>
The multi-game packages and individual match tickets will be sold via the Scottish Rugby Online Ticket Centre.
As Scottish Rugby's Secondary Ticketing Partner, Viagogo also provides supporters with a secure and guaranteed online platform on which to safely buy and sell tickets for Scotland's home games.
Welsh Rugby Union (WRU): Wales will play four Autumn International matches at the Principality Stadium during the Under Amour Series in November & December 2017. Tickets for the matches (vs Australia, Georgia, New Zealand and South Africa) went on general sale on Friday 9th June via the WRU's official eTicketing website. See the following pages for further details:
- Wales v Australia - Tickets from £25 (Cat E) to £70 (Cat A) >>
- Wales v Georgia - Tickets from £20 (Cat B) to £35 (Cat E) >>
- Wales v New Zealand - Tickets from £40 (Cat E) to £95 (Cat A) >>
- Wales v South Africa - Tickets from £25 (Cat E) to £70 (Cat A) >>
The official WRU Resale Marketplace Seatwave also provides supporters with a secure and guaranteed online platform on which to safely buy and sell tickets for Wales' home games.
Can Autumn International tickets be purchased anywhere else?
Yes, tickets are likely to be re-sold at online ticket exchanges. Ticket exchanges offer fans the chance to buy and re-sell tickets to International rugby matches (even those that are sold-out) in a safe and secure environment. There are four major online ticket exchanges that operate in the UK and they are: SeatWave.com, GetMeIn.com, StubHub.co.uk and Viagogo.co.uk.
Seatwave is the official resale marketplace for tickets from the Welsh Rugby Union (WRU).
Viagogo is the official secondary ticketing partner for the Scottish Rugby Union (SRU).
All four online ticket exchanges sell tickets to the Autumn International rugby matches, and they all guarantee that the tickets will be genuine or you will receive comparable replacements or a full refund. To check the price and availability of tickets at each of these online ticket exchanges, please click on the banners below:
Please Note: Ticket exchanges operate in the secondary market, where tickets may be bought and sold for above or below face value. Tickets may also be subject to booking, delivery and other fees. Please ensure that you are aware of the total cost of tickets before you confirm any purchase.