Wales will play back-to-back fixtures against both England and Ireland next summer in preparation for Rugby World Cup 2019.
The four-match series will see Warren Gatland's men travel to Twickenham on Sunday 11th August for the first match against England. The return match against England takes place six days later on Saturday 17th August at the Principality Stadium.
Wales will then face Ireland at the Principality Stadium on Saturday 31st August, before playing the final fixture of the series against Ireland at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin on Saturday 7th September.
Speaking about the four-match series, Gatland said: "I'm delighted with the fixture schedule we have put together for next summer leading us into the rugby world cup,
"We have put together a detailed plan of preparation leading into the tournament and these fixtures are an extremely important part of that.
"It is important we test ourselves in competitive environments before heading to Japan and these matches are ideal for us and I'm delighted to have secured back-to-back fixtures against both England and Ireland.
"The home matches especially are also a great opportunity for us to play in front of our supporters and for them to see us in action before we head to Japan."
- England v Wales - Sunday 11th August 2019
- Wales v England - Saturday 17th August 2019
- Wales v Ireland - Saturday 31st August 2019
- Ireland v Wales - Saturday 7th September 2019
- Wales v Georgia - Monday 23rd September 2019
- Australia v Wales - Sunday 29th September 2019
- Wales v Fiji - Wednesday 9th October 2019
- Wales v Uruguay - Sunday 13th October 2019