Scotland will play four warm-up matches next summer in preparation for Rugby World Cup 2019.
Gregor Townsend's men will take on France and Georgia both home and away, before a final 31-man squad leaves for the tournament in Japan.
Speaking about the four-match series, Townsend said: "With 18 months to go until Rugby World Cup 2019, our planning for the tournament is well underway.
"These warm-up matches against quality international opposition will give us the chance to assess fully where we are as a squad, as well as give players the opportunity to put their hands up for selection for Japan.
"Scotland's matches against France are typically closely-contested, physical encounters. They are an excellent team who will test us in defence and attack.
"Georgia are currently placed 12th in the World Rugby Rankings and are a country on the rise. Playing against them will be a good test for us ahead of our pool matches at the Rugby World Cup."
The second fixture in the series will see Scotland become the first Tier 1 nation to face Georgia in Tibilisi.
- France v Scotland - Saturday 17th August 2019
- Scotland v France - Saturday 24th August 2019*
- Georgia v Scotland - Saturday 31st August 2019*
- Scotland v Georgia - Friday/Saturday 6/7th September 2019
- Ireland v Scotland - Sunday 22nd September 2019
- Scotland v Samoa - Monday 30th September 2019
- Scotland v Russia - Wednesday 9th October 2019
- Japan v Scotland - Sunday 13th October 2019
*The Scotland v France (24/8) and Georgia v Scotland (31/8) matches were switched following the initial announcement. The fixtures list shown on this page is the most up-to-date version.