England will play four warm-up matches next summer, including a first Test match in Newcastle, as they prepare for Rugby World Cup 2019.
The warm-up matches will consist of three home fixtures, as part of the 2019 Quilter Internationals, plus an away fixture against Wales in Cardiff.
The 2019 Quilter Internationals will see Eddie Jones' side take on Wales (Sunday 11th August) and Ireland (Saturday 24th August) at Twickenham, before moving to St James' Park in Newcastle for the final warm-up match against Italy (Friday 6th September).
The away fixture against Wales will take place at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on Saturday 17th August.
Commenting on the warm-up matches, Eddie Jones said: "These Quilter Internationals will be extremely important to the squad’s final preparations before we head out to Japan.
"It is great news to be able to take England to another part of the country and Newcastle will be fantastic hosts like they were for the matches here in 2015.
"We will look forward to playing in front of a great northern crowd."
- England v Wales - Sunday 11th August 2019
- Wales v England - Saturday 17th August 2019
- England v Ireland - Saturday 24th August 2019
- England v Italy - Friday 6th September 2019
- England v Tonga - Sunday 22nd September 2019
- England v USA - Thursday 26th September 2019
- England v Argentina - Saturday 5th October 2019
- England v France - Saturday 12th October 2019